We need a new video demonstrating our new app features and we want YOU to make it! That’s right, you get a chance to not only be featured in our newest video, become an Internet STAR and showcase your sharp shooting abilities but if we chose your video you will win your choice of an ELR or LR-2 UHD along with some sweet, sweet swag!
So, now that we have your attention we do have some requirements that must be met to qualify for selection. Check it out below.
What We Need:
- All entries must be submitted to email@example.com by January 5th.
- The video should showcase the following app features in real time:
- Connecting to Wi-Fi & launching app
- How to toggle between HD & UHD setting for respective unit
- How to change marker size and color
- Highlight switching frame rate
- Utilize the Last-Shot-Blinking feature
- Utilize the New Auto-Group Sizing feature
- Utilize New Auto-Zero feature
- How to capture images, record sessions and access them in the gallery
- Videos must be under 5 minutes
- Videos must be clean. No swearing, vulgarity, inappropriate or unsafe behavior.
- BE SAFE!
You might be asking yourself, ‘How do I submit a video if I don’t have a TargetVision camera?’ It’s easy! Simply pick one up at www.targetvisioncam.com and if you win wewill refund you as well as send you the accessories and sweet, sweet swag! We can’t wait to see everyone’s submissions! But, before you go running for your camera and rifle, make sure you read all of the details below! The Specifics:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. INTERNET & VALID EMAIL ADDRESS REQUIRED. OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ("U.S."), AGED 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of TARGETVISION, LLC ("Sponsor") are not eligible. Subject to all applicable local, state, and federal laws. Void where prohibited.
2. TO ENTER: The TARGETVISION Video Contest (the "Contest") entry period begins at 8:00 AM Central ("CST") on Monday, December 4, 2017 and ends at 11:59 PM CST on Friday, January 5, 2018. To enter, email the submission as an attachment or link to firstname.lastname@example.org. Videos must be no longer than 5 minutes in length. Any video longer than 5 minutes will be ineligible and will not be considered. In addition to the specific requirements listed above, to be eligible, each video entry must meet the following criteria:
- By uploading a video, entrant warrants that he/she is the sole author and copyright owner of the entry or has the permission (via license or otherwise) to use or incorporate those entry portions authored or owned by third parties;
- All participants in the video must understand and agree that the video will be shared publicly via social media and other online platforms;
- The video must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The video must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on age, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation; and
- The video must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the video is created.
3. PRIZE/WINNER SELECTION: On Saturday, January 6, 2018 the TARGETVISION Team will evaluate each submission and select the winner exclusively based on the following criteria: submission’s appropriateness to theme, understanding of the TARGETVISION app, ability to explain the app features, the originality and creativity of the submission and the quality and presentation of the submission.
Prizes: Winner’s choice of an ELR or LR-2 UHD, tablet stand, tablet sun hood and sweet, sweet swag! The winner will be notified by phone and/or email at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and (where legal) a publicity release, which must be returned within the time period specified in notification letter, or an alternate winner may be selected. If the winner is 18 years or older, as is required for entry, but not of the age of majority in his or her state of residence, the prize will either be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian, or a parent or legal guardian must ratify and sign any and all documents required of the winner. Inability to contact a winner or the return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in the prize being forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected from the remaining eligible entries.
No substitutions for the prize or any of its elements shall apply, except at the election of Sponsor or as may be necessary due to unavailability. In such a case, a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded. The prize is not transferable, assignable, or redeemable for cash. Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. In the event that any prize component is unavailable for any reason, the remaining elements of the prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s obligation to the winner and no additional compensation will be awarded. Any unclaimed and/or unused portion of the prize package will be forfeited and will not be substituted.
4. GENERAL: Taxes on the prize and all expenses related to acceptance and use of the prize and not specified are the sole responsibility of the winner. By participating, entrants agree [a] to these rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects relating to this promotion; [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and Entities from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the Contest or their acceptance, any violation of these rules by them, and use or misuse of a prize, including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and if a winner; and [c] automatically confers on Sponsor and Entities an irrevocable, non-exclusive, perpetual, royaltyfree, worldwide, fully paid-up, assignable license to use his or her name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, voice likeness, city and state address, and to use, reproduce, display, modify, and create derivative works of all or any portion of the video entry for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, including, without limitation, on air and within targetvisioncam.com in perpetuity, without further notice or compensation (except to the extent prohibited by law) and agree to execute specific consent to such use upon request. Entries that are incomplete, incorrect, illegible, garbled, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or non-delivered, for any reason or any error, including human error, will not be eligible. Forged entries, altered entries or entries obtained other than as set out in these rules will be void and ineligible. Sponsor and the Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for [a] electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including, without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error that may occur in the processing of entries; [b] failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; [c] late, lost, misdirected or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; or [d] any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the promotion or submission to be disrupted or corrupted. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Contest or any portion thereof should virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or conduct of the promotion, in which case prizes will be awarded via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor. No prize transfer or cash redemption.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Internet entry must be made by the entrant only at the authorized website address of https://apply.kaboom.org. Entries may not be made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites. Any winner who enters by any of the prohibited methods described above will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time in the event it is determined that the entrant has not complied with these Official Rules, or if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair practices (including entering a submission that is not the entrant’s own original creation) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor’s representatives. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest if not capable of completion or running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort.
5. WINNER LIST: Winners will be posted at targetvisioncam.com and TARGETVISION’s social media sites.
Sponsor: TARGETVISION, LLC 133 N. Friendswood Dr. #330 Friendswood, TX 77546 ©2017 TARGETVISION, LLC All rights reserved.